Tuesday, April 11, 2006

SPAM of the Week

Can you believe people fall for this shit?

Hi there,

I just got off the phone with Giancarlo and he was telling meabout his new book about getting what (and who) you want withthe power of Witchcraft.

Yes, I said Witchcraft.

But not the bad kind that brings violent and negative effectsin your life. It's the helpful, spiritual way of the matter.

It teaches you how to use easy spells and 5 minute ritualsto bring more abundance, love, health and joy to your life.

Anyway, he told me about the amount of copies he was selling ona daily basis and (after my jaw absolutely dropped) I was convinced we are in the middle of a 'magic revolution'.

He has tons of ecstatic customers writing him testimonials and words of praise every day... He does not know how long he can offer this book because he has tolimit the number of copies, so I wanted to make sure you had yourchance to read it before its gone.

I am SURE you will love it :-)

Check out his website now!

Enjoy!

MM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The link is broken. I received this e-mail before. Bulls***.

10:34 PM  
Blogger MagicMafia said...

Hence, part of the joke...

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home