Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Where Am I?



Yeah, I know it's been a while since my last entry, and honestly, I don't care. I have a life and I'm tired of answering emails as to where the Magic Mafia has gone. It hasn't gone anywhere, it just isn't a priority right now. And honestly, in the world of magic, nothing's happening. Nothing I care about blogging about anyway...

Not to worry, the Magic Mafia is here to stay. And I'm planning on not being so fucking PC anymore. The reason people read the MM is due to its no-bullshit reviews and opinions. It's coming back. With a vengeance. If I piss you off, get over it!

MM

3 Comments:

Blogger Andster said...

Fuck yes. Looking forward to it, JB.

12:07 AM  
Blogger kotkin said...

Where are you?

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, you are so fucking lame. Like anyone gives a shit about your irrelevant opinions and half-assed insult 'comedy'.

Comin' back with a vengeance, eh? What a legend you are to your little punk-ass friends.

Wait I think I hear your mommie calling you to do your homework, mister mafioso...

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home