Thursday, October 27, 2005

Blah, Blah, BLAH!

All right, all right, I'm back already!

I got everyone's emails thinking I had jumped ship. Thank you but no -- I was away on a couple of cruises this month, and now I'm officially back in the saddle again. It was an opportunity for me to get back to work again after the death of my mother (something that was harder on me than I originally thought). It was also more difficult than I thought to get my ever-widening ass into gear, but I managed to get to Miami.

I'm also making more of an effort to check out Monday Night Magic now that I am settled back East. We'll see whether or not it is the East Coast's answer to the West Coast's Magic Castle. I'll post here after my visits, of course...

Special thanks to MagiCentric for the blogroll addition of MagicMafia III. I made sure to reciprocate, and you should really check out Steve's blog; it's one of the better ones out there compared to this shlock!

MM

1 Comments:

Blogger Andster said...

Glad to see you're still around. You sure do disappear a lot, you damn working professional.

Andster

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home