Thursday, September 15, 2005

Mama, I'm Comin' Home!



Well, it's that time...

I've pretty much sucked my savings dry and I've come to the conclusion to move back to New York, where I originally hail. I belong here, and it's time for me to make arrangements. So, instead of sleeping to catch my 4:00 AM flight to Cali tomorrow morning, I'm writing instead. I suspect it will take me about a week to two weeks to pack and move everything back here, so I don't think I'll be blogging for a while.

Wish me luck. I'll be back soon. Perhaps I'll blog on the road with pictures. Perhaps not.

MM

6 Comments:

Blogger letter shredder said...

jaycee here... i stumbled on ur blog i find it interesting. i read about that reminder regarding the word verification blogger has come up with... so i'm turning it on...

ciao...

9:42 PM  
Blogger Spelliswonder said...

Happy trails.

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, dude! You've got a great blog!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Andster said...

It's good to have you back on the right coast. Hope the move goes well.

1:17 AM  
Blogger Danny said...

I can relate.

Write when you find work.

Sarc. Mag.

4:46 PM  
Blogger MagicMafia said...

No problem finding work; I was living off savings while back home visiting with my family... Now it comes down to making a choice, and I've made it. Now it's a simple matter of starting over again.

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home