Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Where Am I?

Still back here on the East Coast, and I'm seriously contemplating moving back. Burying a loved one can have that effect on you. Until then, I'll be blogging intermittently when the mood strikes. There's still a ton to talk about.

I want to thank those who have sent emails and posted comments regarding my current situation. Until then, those creative bastards at Google are at it again, now with something similar to AOL's IM. If you want to talk directly with me Download Google Talk and add me to your list of enemies. My gmail is: magicmafia@gmail.com. If you don't have a gmail address and want one, I'll send you an invite if you're a cool motherfucker...

TOTH to Drunken Stepfather for the heads up!

MM

3 Comments:

Blogger Nate said...

Hope everything is improving. It's good to see you back.

12:23 PM  
Blogger MagicMafia said...

Thanks, Nate.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Andster said...

Done and done! Add me to your list and say hi sometime.

Glad to see you back online, and I hope things are starting to get better.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home