Monday, August 01, 2005

James Randi's "Occult-Debunk" Encyclopedia Online for Free!


James Randi, the guru of debunking psychic mediums and other false endeavors, has released the full text of his Encyclopedia of Claims, Frauds, and Hoaxes of the Occult and Supernatural online for free. Randi hopes the move will boost sales of the print edition.

"When I decided to place the entire text (...) on the Internet, it was suggested to me that this could cut into the sales of the printed version. However, experience has shown that, in the publishing business, making a book available on the Internet only stimulates sales of the actual book! Another mystery."

Link!

MM

2 Comments:

Blogger MagicEnigma said...

Thanks for pointing that out.

By the way, thanks for adding me to your blog list. I did the same.

1:11 PM  
Blogger MagiFeller said...

Sort of like how mp3s actually help an artist's sales.

I'll be downloading it, and I appreciate the link.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home