Sunday, July 17, 2005

Scott Free

TOTH to The Magic Monitor, a new favorite blog of mine, for the following:

It appears that Scott Guinn's blog has been deleted by its creator. He sites the following reasons over at the Sloppe:

"Thanks for your support. Due to some unforeseen issues, my blog has been deleted. At this point, I don't really feel like going to the trouble of posting all the details, so that's it, at least for now. But thanks for your interest while it lasted! A few people, including one of the biggest names in magic in the world, have seen fit to appropriate some of my writing to put money in their pockets, without permission or credit. So I have decided not to continue publishing on the web. Again, thanks to those of you who honestly supported me. But stuff like this has left a bad taste in my mouth, and I think I'll limit my efforts to just performing for laymen.

"Regards, Scott"

Once again, the classic case of the bad apple ruining it for the rest of us. I'm sorry to see Scott go (at least for now)...

MM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad. So sad.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home